Hallenbeck Coin Gallery
offers southern Colorado’s
best selection of
- Gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion coins, rounds and bars
- Collectable U.S. and foreign coins and paper money, both certified and “raw”
- Collecting supplies and reference books
Precious Metal Bullion
Our tight buy-sell spreads on precious metals are well known throughout Colorado and highly appreciated by our loyal and valued customers. We offer
- Gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion coins, including American Eagles, Canadian Maple Leafs, South African Krugerrands, Chinese Pandas, etc.
- Privately minted rounds and bars made of fine gold, silver, platinum or palladium.
- 90% silver U.S. dimes, quarters and half dollars
No purchase is too large or too small. While we maintain a limited inventory in the store (for all the obvious reasons), we regulary acquire additional precious metal bullion within a few days as needed for customer purchases.
Collector Coins and Currency
We stock coins and paper money authenticated and graded by the leading independent services or by our in house professionals for nearly every collecting interest and budget (priced from under $1 on up). We routinely offer a great selection of
- Collectable U.S. coins of all denominations, including classic gold; Morgan and Peace silver dollars; early coppers; Bust, Seated Liberty, Barber and more recent coinage; proof and mint sets; proof silver eagles; classic and modern commemoratives; and mint striking errors.
- Coins from around the world and from ancient times to the present
- Collectable U.S. large and small size paper money, including silver certificates, gold certificates, legal tender notes, National Bank Notes, fractional currency, Confederate paper money, and military payment certificates.
- Foreign paper money
- Tokens, medals and other exonumia
Note: we no longer sell state, territorial or parks quarters or Presidential dollars, except in U.S. Mint issued sets of proof and uncirculated coins.
We offer a large assortment of high quality supplies for storing, displaying, examining and researching coins, paper money and other numismatic items, including
- Dansco albums and Harris folders for most U.S. coin series
- Air-tite, hard plastic and cardboard-mylar individual coin holders in most sizes made by the respective manufacturers
- Plastic coin tubes for bulk storage
- Large, small and fractional size currency holders
- Boxes, trays, binder pages, etc. for storage and display
- Magnifiers for close-up examination of coins, paper money, gemstones and other objects
- General and specialized reference books on the most popular numismatic subjects
We will also special order from our regular distributors some additional collecting supplies that are not regularly stocked.
3.12% city sales tax is charged on all coin and bullion sales.
8.25% sales tax is charged on all other items.
Appropriate sales tax will be charged on all sales in Colorado.
Accepted Forms of Payment
For collectibles and supplies, we accept payment by credit and debit cards, personal checks, and cash. Cash, check, or wire transfer is accepted for precious metal bullion purchases, with the exception that purchases $10,000 or larger require wire transfer. When receiving a check, we hold merchandise for 10 business days while it clears. These policies are essential to maintaining our low prices!