Founded in 1983 by Ken Hallenbeck and now owned by his son, Tom Hallenbeck, Hallenbeck Coin Gallery is well known and respected both locally and nationally for treating customers fairly and for our narrow buy-sell margins. We are a full service coin dealer that buys, sells and trades.
- Collectable U.S. and foreign coins and currency, both certified and “raw”
- Gold, platinum, silver and palladium bullion coins, rounds and bars
- Gold, silver and platinum scrap jewelry, flatware, etc.
- With our staff of of more than a dozen experienced coin, paper money and precious metal professionals and a nationwide dealer network of top buyers and sellers, we offer the best products and services at competitive prices.
We are happy to provide a free, verbal appraisal on a small number of coins. For a written appraisal or a larger collection, a reasonable fee is charged. No appraisal or other fee is applicable when you sell the merchandise to us.
We are authorized to submit coins for grading to the top two services, PCGS and NGC. If you’re interesting in having coins authenticated and graded by a leading independent company, please bring them to the store during regular business hours. We also submit paper money for authentication and grading to the leading currency grading services.
Located just north of downtown Colorado Springs, our store is only two blocks from the American Numismatic Association (ANA) Money Museum and library. We are actively involved members of the ANA, ICTA, TAMS and numerous other local, regional and national collector organizations.
Hallenbeck Coin Gallery
711 N. Nevada Ave.
Colorado Springs CO 80903
General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed